Monday 21 November 2016

Girls Day Out - 2016

Need a girly day filled with treats?


Don't forget about Girls Day Out! After giving you a wee sneak peek earlier in the year I'm so excited for the fabulous day!

I popped along last year and had an absolutely fabulous time! It's a day filled with a whole load of girlie fun! There's just so much pink! It's just bursting at the seams with fashion, beauty, shopping, entertainment - and of course cocktails! Last year I loved the fashion shows and I'll definitely be looking forward to checking them out again - I'm in need of Christmas outfit inspiration!

Tickets are on SALE NOW with the show running from the 2-4 December.

Don't miss out on a truly glittering Girls Day Out!




*** This is a collaborative post, but all views are my own. Obvs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment