Monday 3 August 2015

Insta-Happenings

There's been lots of lovely events in the last wee while!

But, before you start a hectic week with a jam-packed diary you should really spend Sunday relaxing in a pink bubbly bath! I popped in a LUSH Comforter in to a hot bath and relaxed in the gorgeous scent. It turned the water a pretty pink colour and made it feel like an extra special Princess bath - so go on, "berry yourself under a fruity blanket."

I was lucky enough to be invited along to the Kiehl's Launch Party for Fashion Cultures, as part of the Merchant City festival. We were completely spoiled with a complete treat of a night, including tasty cocktails, gorgeous jewellery and an amazing goodie bag - and I couldn't miss out on sharing it with you guys!


And this was one of the amazing treats we were given by Kiehls. I'd never actually tried any of there stuff before, but oh my good golly gosh, this blew me away. The Midnight recovery Concentrate is just all kinds of fabulousness. I used it one night and definitely felt like I saw a difference in the morning, it just completely replenished my skin and made it feel amazing. I'd definitely recommend it!

Just after I'd gotten over the excitement of the Keihl's event it was time to pop on over to another one! This time we headed over to House of Fraser for the Lancôme #SAYITWITHYOUREYES event. The lovely gentlemen from Lancôme showed-off the new range of eye make-up, with a focus on keeping it quick and easy, but still making an impact. The new mascara looks pretty great from what we saw and I can't wait to try it out. I'll make sure and share the evening with you soon, so eyes peeled. 

A while ago I headed to the Crabtree and Evelyn Garden Celebrations where I was lucky enough to be treated to a little goodie in the shape of their amazing hand moisturiser. I feel head over heels and have can't believe I've only just gotten around to sharing it with you. It smells absolutely divine and works really well as well - I was impressed and my REVIEW is all about the love. 


And on to the next event! This was one I was really excited about. The lovely Charlotte had organised #ScotBlogMeet and a whole bunch of us bloggers got together for a good chatter, some food and some inspirational talks. The big decision of the day though - what to wear! This is a bit different for me, but I painted on red lips of confidence and strutted on over. I love the breton striped top with the bright palm print trousers - ideally I would be in some lovely summer shoes, but of course, it's Glasgow, and it was a storm out there, so boots it was. 


A glass of fizz greeted us at the door of Darcy's in Princess Square and then the afternoon took off! 


It was an afternoon filled with all sorts of loveliness and a part of that was the amazing Bare Baroque stand. We all decorated ourselves with beautiful gold, silver and coloured designs. Aren't they stunning?! I think they'll look amazing on summer holidays and of course, at festivals. I'd seen this popping up on my Instagram feed quite a lot and loved trying them out for myself. 


Again, I'll be putting together a wee post all about the fabulous afternoon, so I can tell you all about the lovely things Charlotte had organised for us! 


After all this busy bee-ing I just want to relax with a cup of tea and a loooooong netflix binge. My Dad works with people from all over the world and when I was last at home he'd managed to get his hands on some authentic oriental tea for me. I can't wait to try it out - and if nothing else the tin is really pretty! 






No comments:

Post a Comment