Monday 25 May 2015

Insta-Happenings

Time to add some new sunglasses to you collection...


I had to do some travelling for work this week - nowhere far and nowhere overly exciting! Just up to Aberdeen and Inverness to host some events, but hey, it's always good to get out the office! It also means I get a night in a hotel, which always feels a bit special doesn't it? I can start the day in a huge white dressing gown, nestled in a pillowy white duvet on a ginormous bed, with a cup of Earl Grey and BBC Breakfast humming in the background.

I was lucky enough to get to team up with Optical Express this week and let you all know about a fabulous little competition they are running, where you could win a pair of Ray-Ban sunnies - pretty good eh! I couldn't wait to get mine out the box and share them with you, preparing to write a little post on how I would style them for summer.

My #tbt this week was one of my top blog posts since I've started - Date Night. I'm not sure why you guys love it so much, but it has a firm place in my top ten most read posts. It could be the bright green cami, which stands out perfectly against a monochrome aztec print bargain jacket or the fabulous Coco and Cleo necklace, or just the delicious meal me dined on - either way you seemed to like it!



Healthy lunch-time! Fruit, yoghurt topped with granola and catch up on a book before it's time to count down the minutes till 5pm again!

This week I also styled up my Ray-Bans that Optical Express kindly provided me with. This look is perfect for wandering around exotic city streets and exploring new places. You can enter the competition to win your own pair on the Optical Express Facebook page - but don't miss out it finishes on June 1st! All the details are on the post, there's some lovely summer looks on there too!

As well as a city-break look I also styled the sunnies for a day at the beach. Bright playsuits, big necklaces and flowery headbands - add on a pair of Ray-bans and you're sorted! As well as running a Facebook competition Optical Express have also given you lot a lovely discount off all designer sunglasses - have a nosey to get you code!

Copper homeware is everywhere just now! It's sleek and sophisticated, romantic and warm and instantly adds a bit of chic glamour to your home. Lighting is a really quick and easy way to add some copper tones to your living room and Next have a really lovely selection. I wrote a wee post for you guys taking a look at some glorious copper lighting that will add a really unique element to your home.



No comments:

Post a Comment