Wednesday 28 June 2017

St Enoch: Colour Summer

I love how Summer fashion is always about big, bright and bold colours!


I recently went along to a little summer event that the St Enoch Centre was holding. If you don't know much about the St Enoch Centre in Glasgow I'm guessing you're not a shopper. It's basically got everything you need for looking and feeling fabulous all under one roof and is definitely a 'first for shopping'. There's Miss Selfridge, H&M, Debenhams and even a huge Boots. Beauty: tick, Fashion: tick, Homeware: tick. Love it.

Colour Summer is all about injecting a bit of colour into the next few months, even on a grey Glasgow day.

(CREDIT: ST ENOCH FACEBOOK)

I think we can all agree that so far summer has been, well, grey. It's been grey, grey, grey. But, this doesn't mean that we have to dress grey! There's nothing like an injection of colour to get you feeling a bit more summery and it without a doubt brightens up a dull July day.


It was so lovely to arrive at the (newly re-vamped) Food Court to be greeted by some beautiful, vibrant flowers from the perfectly Instagrammable Mud Urban Flowers, along with a pretty delicious looking summer spread from Kimbles. Once we'd nibbled and sipped away for a bit it was time to get down to the more serious stuff. Shopping.

There was racks and racks of amazing clothes there to browse...


The rainbow of options, from some of the top shops was really hard to resist! I fell in love with so many pieces. I loved the mixture of denim and embroidery, but I also found it very hard to walk away from the amazing parrot dress. The embroidery was so intricate and it was actually had so much detail sewn on it was a little heavy.


Plus the Topshop mules - I can't be the only one who has fallen for these beauties can I?


And who doesn't love a summer hat? Especially one with some beach vibes and poms-poms. I'm pretty sure both will fit into my suitcase.

As well as the clothes we also got stuck in to some of the beauty.

(CREDIT: ST ENOCH FACEBOOK)

I stopped by the No.7 counter for a bit of a make-over! I've been using No.7 for so many years and it's definitely a brand I love. They're always introducing new colours into their eye and lip collections and there was some really lovely products. Benefit were also there. This is one of the first beauty brands I was ever introduced to and I still love their quirky packaging and amazing products. You have to try the 'Gimme Brow'!

A new brand that absolutely had me head over heels was Guerlain. It was fascinating to listen to the stories behind the products and believe me the new perfume is to die for. I'm going to do a separate post all about them, so eyes peeled!


Browsing all that St Enoch had to offer definitely got me really excited about summer and I'm so looking forward to heading back in and picking up some bits and bobs for my holidays this year. Whether you yourself have got a week of relaxing by the pool booked or summer weekends filled with garden BBQ's we always need new summer outfits and St Enoch will give you that splash of colour that's needed.

Thanks so much to the St Enoch Centre for having me along and a huge thank you to Big Partnership for the invite - I'll be back!

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Aww great post! I was at this event too. Next time your going to an blogger event in Glasgow you should give me a shout!

    www.kumbearxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all the prints in this post - my favourite is the parrot print as well! How could I justify that purchase?

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete