Monday 3 October 2016

Perfect for the In-Between

What to wear when the weather is just being a little annoying...


I am definitely someone who is more than a little excited for Autumn. Bring on the chunky jumpers, the woolly scarves and cosy boots. I'm the kind of person who just can't dress for summer, simply because this doesn't involve loads of layering and plenty of knitwear. I just adore being comfy and cosy - ain't nothing wrong with that!

But there's always that random week when the weather decides to confuse everyone, it's not a crisp, cool Autumn day and it's probably not the height of the Summer heat. So where does this leave you outfit-wise? Well my friends, I think I've found the perfect go-to for those more than awkward days.

All you need is a light-weight jacket and some cream jeans and you're good to go!

I love the bomber style of jacket that's been everywhere at the moment. It just has a real 'cool' style (did I just say that?!) to it and makes you're outfit look instantly updated. I'm not going to lie I'm not usually a massive fan of green, the kind of forest green in (fake) suede is really lovely. The black collar and pulled in waistband just add the finishing touches.

I confess, I struggle with white jeans. So I find a more cream coloured pair a much better alternative. They're also perfect for when summer is disappearing and the more toned down cream can actually be really lovely and autumnal.

Open toe boots are one of those things that look really fantastic and you want to run around and snap up loads of pairs. Buuuuuuut they're actually quite difficult to find the perfect time to wear them! On clammy summer days for some they're just too warm, but pretty soon you'll be living in a trillion sock-lined boots. Round about now is the ideal time to get away with wearing these open toed beauties. I love the tan coloured of these perfectly bringing together the almost autumnal, cool tones of the outfit.

A black cami top underneath (I have a million of this style in a whole array of colours!) and a bright red bag to add a pop of colour and voila you're ready to go!


Jacket - Primark 
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Zara 
Boots - Primark 
Bag - Mango 
Necklace - Primark 






No comments:

Post a Comment