Monday 21 March 2016

Insta-Happenings

Flowers, clothes and lipsticks - what more do you need in a week?!

It's finally starting to feel like we might all be getting a little sunshine in our lives and Spring is peeking around the corner. Nothing gives you that lovely sunny feeling like sunflowers - and Arran Aromatics pulled out all the stops to make us all smile! How beautiful are their windows!? The big, big, yellow sunflowers made me grin from ear to ear as I rushed through Buchanan Galleries, so of course I had to halt and snap a picture!

I had an amazing time at ROX a wee whiley ago and I thought I'd get round to sharing what I wore for the magical day. Think relaxed shirt dresses, statement boots and some fake-fur for a little sass. This is the ultimate Saturday outfit for a day of wandering around the shops and sipping on champagne.

#tbt time. I was dreaming about the best day ever. When I visited London back in November we had an amazing day filled with Chanel, champagne and cake, basically what dreams are made of. We popped along to the incredible Mademoiselle Prive that included a replica of the famous staircase which Coco perched upon to watch the show below.

When you've got some time to waste at the airport there's nothing better than treating yourself to something pretty from duty free to kick start the holiday. When I headed off skiing I already had plans in my head that I was going to treat myself to a Mac lipstick - and voila! I picked one up in 'Brave', my little sisters been wearing this shade for a while and I loved it so much on her that I had to grab myself a slice of the action.

Another little look at my Ultimate Saturday Outfit. It's all in the little details - a touch of fake fur and some sunglasses for a rare day of sunshine in Glasgow. The little bits and pieces make all the difference to a classic shirt dress and leather jacket.

Happy Spring! It was the first day of Spring this weekend - yaaaa! I love it when the sun starts to shine a little bit more, it doesn't feel like it's always the middle of the night all the time and flowers start to poke through the ground. We found these pretty, little, purple crocus just beginning to appear next to the daffodils in the garden and it definitely got me excited for warmer days to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment