Monday 8 February 2016

Insta-Happenings

A gosh-darn fabulous exhibition and other pretty things!

Sometimes the start of the week drags so slowly doesn't it! By Wednesday I was left clock-watching wondering how we were only possibly two days in...

I was lucky enough to be invited along the Hello My Name is Paul Smith exhibition at The Lighthouse recently. It was simply fabulous. I popped up a review and I implore you all to pop along and visit it yourself. Paul was an inspiring guy, with so many stories to tell and you could wander round and round the exhibition for hours, always finding something new to marvel at.

I moved home! We recently moved into a new flat in Glasgow and I love it so much. It was even better when these beautiful lilies bloomed in welcome.

The exhibition was filled with loads of fascinating and colourful bits and bobs - including this amazing button wall! It's all about individuality and nothing is ever uniform with Paul Smith. All the shops have an individual look and theme. Some have walls of collected dominos, others stamps or colourful buttons!

I loved this lil monochrome outfit I wore recently and all you lovely lot on Instagram seemed to be fans too! I wasn't sure about putting up a blog, but as it got so much love keep your eye out for a lil #OOTD post coming soon!

There's nothing better than a treat breakfast on a Friday morning, especially when you save that weeks Stylist for the occasion. I was working in Aberdeen and stayed in the beaut Malmaison for a night. After the alarm went off I soon fumbled my way around before heading up for breakfast where I feasted on pain-au-chocolat and tea flicking through the weekly fashion fix.



No comments:

Post a Comment