Tuesday 27 October 2015

Insta-Happenings

A mini-break to London and some beauty thrown in there!

I finally got around to trying out the Fake Bake 5 Minute Mousse and I was pretty impressed with it. It went on really easily and dried nice and quickly - always a plus. It gave a nice golden glow after a few minutes wait and even after a shower in the morning I still felt a there was a lil hint of a summer holiday tan, yaaa!

I popped up a new REVIEW on Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - mainly because I love it. This is a little wondrous potion that makes my skin all kinds of happy. It's just pretty fabulous. Go and read all about it and become a complete convert, run out to your nearest Kiehl's store and then completely understand why I am so obsessed with it!

Soon it was almost time for me to head down to the big city, so my throwback was the last time me and my big sister were together - way back in July! We drank just as much prosecco and giggled and gossiped just as much too.

And it was soon train time! I could hardly sit still I was so excited. But post planning and a flick through Glamour kept me entertained as the train chugged down South.

On my first full day in big London town we went along to the Mademoiselle Prive exhibition in the Saatchi Gallery. I'd been looking forward to it for aaaaaages and was utterly spellbound the whole time we were there. It's a gorgeous way to spend the morning and I loved how it had been put together. I'd thoroughly recommend going along if you've got the time.

Saturday morning was brunch time! We went along to a bottomless brunch and basically started the day by drinking as much prosecco as we physically could in two hours. An amazing way to kick-start the weekend. P.S. the food was pretty tasty too!

In a few quiet hours in a riotous weekend I even managed to pop up a new post for you lovely lot. This one was all about escaping for a weekend, heading out of the city and going on big rambling Autumnal walks. It's so lovely to spend some time away from the hustle and bustle every now and again, dontcha agree?

So after a fair few glasses of prosecco on Saturday, that lead onto more than one or two gins that evening Sunday morning called for bacon, eggs and bagels to gear us up for the day ahead.

Ok, so I ate a lot of breakfast in London. I had a later train on Monday afternoon so I said goodbye to the big city with a perfectly instagram-able breakfast. Avocado, eggs, toast and green tea. The perfect way to get me ready to head back to reality.

(I'll be doing a few little London posts so I can share the whole trip with you, keep yo eyes peeled!)




No comments:

Post a Comment