Monday 17 November 2014

Insta-Week

It was a week of treats and getting excited for snow and Christmas!


The December issue of Glamour was just filled with a couple of lovely treats! There was a little freebie nail polish and I picked up a fabulous Nails Inc in Hanover Square. It's a gorgeous shade for this time of year, a deep red/purple colour that looks stunning paired with autumnal layers. It's a complete bargain when you think that it's really worth roughly £11! And to top it all off they even threw in 20% off H&M too. What more could you ask for.

Let's get excited for the ski season! This was a wee #tbt from last year when I was working at the Ski and Snowboard Show down in London. Wasn't it nice of Earls Court tube station to cheer up everyone on their way as well! I'm so excited to head to the mountains at Christmas time, spend the day whizzing down the slopes and the evening wrapped up with steaming mugs of mulled wine - "skiing is a dance and the mountain always leads".

I was nominated by the lovely Sophh-Skii for a Liebster Award. It's a great way to reach out to bloggers in the community and connect with them. It was such a fun post to do, as it was completely different and meant I got to answer some lovely little questions about myself. I then nominated another group of bloggers to answer some of my nosey questions! Check out my two favourite lipsticks, my Disney preferences and loads of other things HERE.

I am so excited to try out this NKD SKN fake tan. As most of you know I enjoy a little bronze glow and was therefore pretty pleased when this promise of summer skin arrived through the letter box. I'll let you all know how it goes when I try it out so keep your eyes peeled. And not forgetting the most important part - you can get a massive 45% off with my unique code LETTERS45.

So now we've got excited about snow, let's get excited about the main event - Christmas!! When the red cups arrive the countdown is officially on and guess what it's actually only 37 days! Woooohoo. And you have to admit a Gingerbread Latte is just glitter, tinsel and Christmas cheer all blended up and put in a Christmas cup of excitement.

Well he's a keeper ain't he! I'd just arrived home from a very relaxing, but also very boozy, spa weekend to be treated to some pretty flowers to put a smile on my face. Everyone say "awwww".

Friday nights call for dinner and gins and that's exactly what we got up to! Stripey dresses were made cosy with oversized slouchy cardigans, big glasses of wine were chinked and tapas style dinners were savoured and of course this all led on to a few gins after. Check out the post all about the evening HERE. It makes me wish for the weekend all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment