Sunday 12 October 2014

Insta-Week

So there's not been very much Insta action for the past two weeks, I guess I'll just have to fill my life with a lot more pretty things!

It was Monday morning and back to work before I knew it. I actually quite enjoy putting together outfits for the office. Smart looks don't have to be boring and this aztec jacket adds a little interest to a monochrome look. It's smartly tailored and looks great with a silky white top, smart black trousers and ballet pumps. Wrap-around a big tartan scarf to head out in the chilly mornings and you're good to go.

I'm sure I've mentioned before, but I was once treated to an Elle subscription and I love it when it pops through the letter box at the end of every month. The latest issue had Anne Hathaway gracing the cover and how AMAZING does she look. I love the short, glossy, brown hair and the dark red lips on her Snow White skin, she's absolutely killing it.

Autumn nails time! You can't go wrong with bright and beautiful nails in the summer, but I must admit I am a fan of darker colours. The deep, dark red is perfect for when the weather turns colder and the leaves are all pretty red and orange colours. I quite like to add in an accent nail every now and again and this sparkly gold is ideal.

I discovered the absolutely best tea this week. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's fantastic! Chamomile tea is great to unwind in the evening as a destress, but this takes it up a level with chamomile and honey combination. The smell is overwhelmingly delicious, so indulge yourself in it, light a candle and snuggle into a good book. And there's the perfect winters evening.

A #tbt this week and here's a wee photo of me and one of my very good friends! This was taking 3 years ago!! We got all dressed up for a dinner that's a University tradition. We still go back now and it's a great reunion for everyone. To top it all off I still wear this dress and still love this clutch!

You may remember when I introduced you to this amazing Coco and Cleo jumpsuit, HERE. Well I discovered a new, comfy and casual way to wear it, it's all coming soon on the blog so keep your eyes peeled!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment