Sunday 15 February 2015

Insta-Week

The usual food with a sprinkling of fashion things!


Sundays are made for big cosy breakfasts and The Hyndland Fox was the ideal spot. French toast with berries and yoghurts as well as gorgeous flowering tea - with the cutest tea-cosy - started off my Sunday perfectly before I hit the shops, the best Sunday sport.

I ended up buying a load of stuff for work when I went shopping and these trousers were one of my favourite purchases. I got them for an absolute bargain in Zara and I love the white pinstripe, it makes average black office trousers a little bit more intriguing. Plus, I also love the slight Kris Jenner vibe they give off - you can't go wrong with a bit of Kardashian channelling!

I moved into a new flat recently and an adorable friend dropped round some flowers to welcome me to the new home! Aren't they gorgeous, yellow is my absolute favourite colour, it's so sunny and smiley! And yellow roses just make my smile even bigger.

Another Sunday another breakfast.... This time in my favourite Aberdeen haunt, Cup. Pancake, bananas and earl grey set me up for the journey back down the road. Keep you're eyes peeled for the perfect Sunday outfit, fit for the perfect pancakes, in a new OOTD post coming soon!

The best thing about moving is that you can find new places for all your little knick knacks! I got this candle and lampshade for Christmas from my very lovely sisters. It's a Yankee candle that has this ceramic shade that fits on top and throws heart shaped shadows around the room - so cute.

I have been searching for a clutch like this for forever! I fell in love with the white Zara version that proclaimed - "Stressed, but well dressed". But I never got round to buying it in time before it sold out. I stumbled across this beauty in Miss Selfridge and even had a wee discount voucher from this months Glamour so got it for a snip of the price. The coral colour is amazing for spring and will carry right on into Summer.

Recently I tried out The Ox and Finch in Glasgow and the small-plates-style restaurant was deliciously mouth-watering! I daundered along one Saturday night in my compulsory polo and gold accents to feast on all the amazing grub on offer - check it out HERE.

I hadn't done a simple OOTD post in a while, so seeing as I had my favourite little photographer with me I decided to share my Weekend Wardrobe with you for when you're away for a wee trip over Saturday and Sunday. Saturday called for leather trousers and monochrome for movies, dinner and cocktails, have a looked HERE for all the deets.

You can only really wear two colours on Valentines day - pink or red! I opted for pink with a pretty lace floaty top, big collared coat, bright pink lips and pretty mother-of-pearl heart earrings - all wuvey dovey eh! Off we popped out for the obligatory Valentines lunch - it was actually lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment