Sunday 31 August 2014

Insta-Week

I had a super busy start to the week, but of course I managed to fit on some fun times too...

Like I said I had a busy few days to start the week off and when I eventually managed to sit down I was more than happy to relax with my hot water bottle and kindle. August is supposed to be Summer right? But how cold has it been?! I've had to fill up my lovely hot water bottle loads this week, I think the sun is retiring for the year. However it is quiet nice to cosy up with a book, I love my kindle and how easy it is to use, a good book is all a need and my lil kindle is my gem.

Red, monochrome and gold was the look this week. I love this bright red jacket and of course I grabbed any chance to wear my amazing new ring. It perfectly styles up a simple outfit and adds extra detail to a simple tee and jeans combo.

Later on in the week I popped through to Edinburgh to celebrate a friends birthday. It was a lovely little day away and we strolled through the sunshine, shopping as we went before we found a gorgeous lunch spot and filled our bellies. No Birthday is complete without fizz, so cheers and Happy Birthday!

My #TBT is a really a way to look forward to next weekend! It's the baby sisters big 2-1 and all the family are getting together to celebrate next weekend. Yaaaaaa! This picture is actually from my 21st when I had a gorgeously, girlie tea party filled with gin, cakes and wine. I'm sure next weekend will be even lovelier and it will be just perfect to all be together. Keep an eye out on the blog to see what we all get up to. I promise you now there will be plenty of food, wine and outfits!

Friday was filled with lots of life admin. I had various little odd jobs to do and it was a miserable and rainy day so I didn't mind getting on with it, but I had to have a wee break at some point! I made a big frothy coffee and relaxed with my kindle, again! I'm enjoying a good book at the moment, so that's my excuse.

So you've heard a little bit about my trip to Edinburgh, but I did a more detailed post - have a we looky HERE. You'll find a post full of red jackets, pretty views of the Capital and loads of delicious looking food and cocktails.

We all love relaxing and have out own ways of treating ourselves, so this week on the blog I decided to share my little luxuries with you, check it out HERE. It's filled with all the easy ways to brighten up an otherwise dull week, from bright nails to face masks, all the little things that put a wee smile on your face - bliss.

This weekend it was my little sisters turn to have a sleepover! On Sunday morning we munched on pain au chocolat and sipped tea - any excuse to get the tea-set out! Afterwards we trotted off to find a special outfit for the big 2-1 next week, but ended up buying loads of lovely autumnal pieces - so keep an eye out! We filled up on delicious Wagamama's before heading home to slob out and watch ridiculously girly films.

Until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment