Wednesday 3 September 2014

Autumnal Giggles

There's been a change in the air...

Summer is definitely on the out and there's more of a nip in the air for sure. However, I'm not going to lie I'm a wee bit happy that the seasons are changing and we're moving into the Autumn months. It's time to get layering and starting to cosy up for long walks under orange and red leaves.

A cosy knit is ideal for this time of year. This one isn't actually too thick and is perfect for when it's a bit cooler, but not yet absolutely baltic! The cream colour looks perfect with denim. Tuck your jumper into a pair of high-waisted shorts and you're sorted.

I spied this scarf on someone last week. I fell in love with it and assumed it would be from Zara, but to my bank accounts delights I found it in Primark! It's gloriously oversized and wonderful and is even reversible. Both sides are just as nice as the other and red tartan and monochrome dogstooth are are match made in heaven. Whichever side you wear it on it looks great as there's always a hint of the other pattern. Best Autumnal buy you'll find on the high street for sure.

I have a funny thing about black tights in the summer months. I don't know what it is but they are banned throughout June, July and August in my mind so as soon as September hits I feel it's acceptable to wear them again yaaaaa! It also opens up my wardrobe options again...

Add some gold jewellery and a well-worn pair of brown, battered brogues and you're set to go. If it's more than a little bit chilly outside pop on a leather jacket and you'll be all set to battle the elements.

Autumn dressing sorted - so I popped off to the comedy for the night and giggled away with a few pints to keep me jolly.

Leather Jacket - H&M
Jumper - Forever 21 
Shorts - River Island
Scarf - Primark
Brogues - New Look
Necklace - Forever 21





No comments:

Post a Comment