Wednesday 25 May 2016

Glasgow Style Mile Shopping Festival

I don't really need an excuse to go shopping, but if I did, this would be the perfect one!


A Shopping Festival!! Those words just fill me with so much excitement, doesn't it sounds pretty amazing?! Well I've got good news for you, Glasgow is hosting its very own Style Mile Shopping Festival from today right through until the Bank Holiday Monday (May 30th) - whoop whoop!

Buchanan Street is one of the best places to shop, it's a true shopping destination, with every shop you could need all beside each other. I've spent many weekends wandering up and down and picking up some goodies! And now, over the festival some of the biggest shops on the street are getting involved to create a truly fabulous shopping trip...



I spied the 'Festival Hub' going up this week and it just looks fabulous! Throughout the festival you can pop along for presentations and some personal advice from top stylists and make-up artists. With the hair and beauty bar, as well as the terrace with lifestyle, fashion and beauty spaces it all looks so exciting!

And what else is going on....

Well where do I start!
  • There's pampering and relaxation treatments from top places
  • Fayre inspired fun at Princes Square
  • A Shakespeare themed night at Vivienne Westwood
  • All kinds of demonstrations from John Lewis
  • Frasers are offering brand masterclasses and special collection previews
  • Buchanan Galleries are running their own 'Style Lab'
  • St Enoch Centre are running fashion and beauty fixes with top stylists and make-up artists
  • Also keep an eye out for special offers and promos from delicious restaurants
Oh my goodness how amazing does it all sound! I'm so excited for a Make-Up Masterclass with Glasgow's most famous make-up artists Jamie Genevieve - teach me the perfect smoky eye please?


There's been such a buzz about Buchanan Street getting everything set up and the weekends set to be a big one. You can find out more about it HERE

It all sounds so exciting doesn't it! I know what I'll be doing this bank holiday that's for sure....




No comments:

Post a Comment