Sunday 26 April 2015

Insta-Happenings

I've been doing lots of blogging this week...


Sundays are for blogging, candles and nail painting. I spent last Sunday evening curled up in a blanket, coating my nails in a deep dark red that I love with my new favourite smell - passionfruit and vanilla cream - burning away in the background.

Aaaaaaaand HERE's one of the posts I created for you guys! I visited the gorgeous Biggin Hall and munched on a glorious afternoon tea. It is such a lovely place filled with antique furnishings and a really peaceful ambience. There's also a little OOTD in there too. I took my new stripy top for a outing and loved wearing it. It was such a good buy!

Last week I got invited to the launch of Keds collaboration with Oasis and spent the morning lusting after some amazing shoes. The range has four staple styles and they're just so pretty - have a nosey HERE.Which once do you think I went for?

Wasn't it so sunny and amazingly summer like this week?! It made me want to wear yellow to match the sunshine so I posted a wee #tbt to an old outfit, HERE. I love this yellow top from H&M it's such a pretty colour and lovely, easy shape to wear. Pop on a monochrome jacket and some heeled boots and you're good to go.

My little sister has been doing some work placements and so has been staying with me. She's such a little sweetie and got me this gorgeous image of Glasgow Uni and some very high-class chocolate! The picture glows with my favourite colours and looks perfect in the flat - thank you!

I was treated to a very special jacket that you can read about HERE. The heritage brand has been making jackets since 1894 and they really are investments pieces that you'll keep forever. Have you guessed where it's from yet?


Sundays are for blogging, but they're also for cake, coffee and friends. This rose and pistachio cake was gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment