Sunday 19 April 2015

Insta-Happenings

Spring has sprung and I'm very pleased!


Sundays are meant for lazy walks round the park in the first glimmers of Spring sunshine! We daundered round Kelvingrove and were pleased to see the first hints of warmer weather with the pretty pink blossoms. The blue skies just make it even better!

I could spend hours - and a fortune - in Paperchase! The stationary is absolutely gorgeous, there's some many pretty patterns and lovely little knick knacks. I treated myself to a beautiful little blue number. I just couldn't resist. I'll find something to write in it, to-do lists, blog ideas..... I'll fill the pages with something...

There was a new OOTD on the blog this week, have a look HERE. There's oversized jumpers, pretty patterned trousers and some sunny daffodils.

I was lucky enough to be sent some lovely gems from the Body Jewellery Shop, through EtailPR. I received three little stud earrings - a simple clear gem, an aquamarine gem and a little glittery round pair. I found myself wearing them straight away and they are so simple and classic they just added the finishing touches to any outfit.

Stylist had a little freebie with it this week - yaaa! It was the TRESemme - Perfectly (Un)Done. With sea kelp extract it is a wave creating foam. It should create "beautiful air-light waves with soft natural looking finish." And the sea foam helps you style gorgeously undone waves. I'm looking forward to trying it out and creating stylish, natural surfer-chic hair.

Oasis kindly invited me along to their Launch Breakfast with their collaboration with Keds. There's four styles in the capsule range and The Style Hunter was definitely my favourite! I love the slip-on style and animal print. To be fair though, they all looked gorgeous and I had a hard time picking a favourite - keep your eyes peeled for a post where I'll introduce you to them all!

Here's my REVIEW of the Body Jewellery Shop. It's a treasure trove of all filled with all the jewellery you can imagine - you could sit scrolling for hours and hours. But, check out my REVIEW to see what I thought about the pretty studs I got sent.

Sometimes I love dressing for the office, sometimes I loathe it. But I think I've found a trick for Monday morning ease. I bought this shirt years ago from the mens section in New Look and I love wearing it, it's perfect for the office. The loose fitting style means its comfortable all day and still looks smart. I think I'll be investing in some more mens shirts soon...

But, soon it was time to escape from the office for the weekend yaaa! I spent Saturday relaxing with a lovely spa day. We found a deal on 5pm for a Spa Day for 2 at 200 SVS. So me and my sister snapped it up. We were pampered with a massage and facial, before reclining with a glass of fizz and gossip. Then we filled ourselves with a delicious afternoon tea - Saturdays don't get any better than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment