Wednesday 30 March 2016

Insta-Happenings

Plenty of cocktails coming your way....

New shoes, new shoes! Yaaaa! I got this lovely metallic silver pair with voucher from Next and a sunny Saturday was the perfect day for a test run - and the result? I love them! They're really comfy and the metallic shimmer is just so perfect.

Coral roses and teacups - don't they just make you smile? Little touches like this are a great way to make a room look extra special and pretty. It's just something a bit different!

A couple of weeks ago I went skiing and couldn't wait to share it with you lovely lot! We jetted off to Andorra to spend some time on the slopes. It was such good fun and we really loved the resort. The sun shined for pretty much the whole week and we really made the most of it. Check out the post, it's a biggie filled with snowy photos.

Glasgow Restaurant Festival kicked off last week and we went along to celebrate at the Launch Party! It was a lovely evening filled with gin tasting and canapé eating. We sipped on cocktails and toe-tipped to the live bands. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Festival has to offer.

And then it was the long weekend! I made my way through to Edinburgh to spend some time with my family, starting with a girlie day shopping. As I was seeing my favourite people I decided I had to wear my two favourite things - stripes and something yellow! I really like the way the bright yellow compliments the blue stripes and the gold coin necklace just finishes it all off.

After shopping you have to get a cocktail don't you - that's the rules. Before dinner we stopped by The Jolly Botanist and sipped on gin fizzes until we met the rest of the crew at the restaurant.

Time flew by and soon it was Sunday. It was also my Mum's birthday! We started the Easter birthday off with bucks fizz and party planning whilst admiring the Spring countryside and big, bright daffs out the window.

We didn't stop on Monday though and went to the amazing Ox and Finch for dinner. You've got to start the evening perusing the menu with a cocktail. This was a gin and aperol mixture and was really light and refreshing. The food was gorgeous too and we ordered plate upon plate, so tasty.

I popped up a wee post about the Glasgow Restaurant Festival so you could find out a bit more about it. The month long celebration of the food scene in Glasgow has events including Pop-Up Dining and Secret Dining. Basically it sounds like a foodies dream!




No comments:

Post a Comment