Saturday 16 January 2016

Insta-Happenings

Lots of lovely things I've been up to and an exciting project thrown in!

I was so happy to be asked to take part in a little project called MoveIt, a beautiful video look-book. When Boya emailed me to let me know the video was ready I was at home for Christmas and was so excited to share it with my family! It was amazing to film and I had so much fun!

Before 2016 hit I joined that Instagram craze #2015bestnine. It was so nice (and pretty interesting) to see my top Instagram posts - and so lovely to reminisce. Mine seemed to be filled with selfies, fashion and food - well whatever floats your boat.

Any excuse to put on a sparkly dress! I loved wearing this full-length silver sparkly number that I borrowed from my sister. It glittered all night and looked perfect with long wavy curls. I want to dress up all over again - please?

I skipped a few Insta-Happenings lately and decided that I would do something different, almost like a bumper edition so you could see what I got up to over the Festive period. So, Holiday Catch-Up is filled with all my holiday adventures - lots of skiing, drinking and sparkles! I had a really amazing time seeing family and turning myself into a little cheese, wine and Ferrero Rocher ball.

One of my oldest friends, I met her the first weekend I went to University and then went on to live with her for the next four years, is moving to Australia. As I type this she's sunning herself in Dubai en route (and I'm not jealous at all nope, not even a little....) and I'm going to miss her loads! To say goodbye we all got together for a farewell dinner at Zizzi's in Royal Exchange Square. It's such a lovely building and I was dreaming of a big bowl of pasta on a cold January eve.

Back to my MoveIt look-book! As well as wonderful videos, Boya is also pretty fantastic at photography. This is one of the stills she sent me over and I was so pleased to include a bunch of them in a post all about the experience of shooting the video. I can't say enough how much I enjoyed taking part and how wonderful, creative and inspiring the project is!




No comments:

Post a Comment