Friday 4 April 2014

Coco & Cleo

I was lucky enough to get my paws on some of the pretty amazing jewellery from Coco & Cleo. With gorgeous clothing in their collection the jewellery fulfils expectations - and more!



I love the geometric designs - and you can definitely forget the maths textbook as they do nothing else but make me smile. The earrings are big and dangly, so my advice would be to wear them with your hair up, swept back into a bouncy pony or a messy bun the jewellery is really given a chance to shine - the strong shapes and bold designs do all the talking. 

As a major monochrome fan these tick all the boxes. With attention grabbing designs they work wonders with a simple outfit - I'm thinking a plain white tee and the good ol' faithful skinnies. I'm feeling that there's a touch of art deco inspiration, with a definite bit of edge so they'll style up any effortless look. 


Gold glitter can add dazzle on an everyday outfit, but I think the Tapered Matchstick earrings with the glittery details and the gold metallic on the Cut-out Diamonds would be fantastic with a LBD on a night out. Statement jewellery can be more versatile than you think - adding a wowzer to a simple style or making a dressed-up outfit dazzle, and these pieces do both.



Neon pops! A favourite summer trend - and these necklaces do the job perfectly. I cannot wait for the sunshine to arrive, with the yellow and orange fluoro reminding me of bright summery days. They work really well with white as the colours stand out - and we all know white and a summertime tan are a match made in heaven.



However... as many of you may have noticed the suns not here yet and neon pops can look great on a grey day teamed with black - allowing the colours to really stand out. They can add an extra dimension to a monochrome outfit or go for a complete colour clash look to inject sunshine on a wintery day. 

Get your fix from - Coco & Cleo here! 

psssst. I also have an amazing White Pentagon Cluster necklace so keep an eye out for it in an outfit post soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment