Sunday 30 July 2017

SuperDrug Loves: Make-Up

Next up in my 'Superdrug Loves' series is... make-up!


I have some make-up products that I use every single day, but I also like picking up some treats for myself every now and again. Superdrug is my go to for both my make-up essentials and a little beauty fix. Their make-up aisle is just an Aladdin's cave for all things beauty and you could spend hours picking out an amazing new lipstick colour or finding a new miracle foundation to try!

Superdrug has a really amazing selection of make-up brands - from Rimmel to L'Oreal and Maybelline - there's literally every thing you could have dreamt of.

So whether I'm buying make-up staples or something extra special the Superdrug make-up aisle is my go-to...


MAX FACTOR LIPSTICK

I'm a self-confessed lipstick addict. I love all kinds of shades, from nudes to pillar box reds and bright, bright pinks, I'll never say no to a lipstick. This particular one - Number 10 Sunkiss - has been my perfect summer coral shade. It creates kind of a matte look, without drying out your lips and it's also pretty light and easy to wear in the daytime. Bonus points, I've also found that it lasts quite well. I've been wearing it constantly since I got it! It's just the perfect colour when the sun comes out (or when you're just wishing for the sun....)

L'OREAL FALSE LASH TELESCOPIC MASCARA

This is a mascara that I've been wearing for years and years, really for as long as I can remember. Out of all the mascaras I've tried over the years I always come back to this one, it just suits me and I've never found one that I prefer. It really elongates your eyelashes, lengthening them and separating them - just as you want a mascara to do! The fibre formula helps to build intensity and stretches out every single eyelash, with the thinner wand making to easy to apply. L'Oreal has found a fan for life with this mascara and I can't see myself changing anytime soon!

B. MAKE-UP BRUSHES

The B. Make-Up Brushes, sold in Superdrug, have been developed and designed by make-up artists. They really are quality brushes that do what they say on the tin. The bristles are silky-soft fibres made from Taklon a synthetic material. The brush edges are also precision shaped to help you to achieve the desired make-up effect and aim to help you to re-create professional looks. They're just lovely to use and (I know that this might sound silly) but comfortable to hold - which I think makes a difference in a make-up brush. I'll be building up my collection!


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment