Wednesday 23 November 2016

A Walk in the Park

Find a a perfectly sunny day and head to the park!


Ok, so I'll admit these photos were taking a little while ago before the weather turned bitterly cold - buuuuuuut just add some extra layers and maybe have lunch inside and you've still got a pretty perfect day in the park. In fact there's something really nice about getting out and about on a really crisp, but perfectly sunny winters day.

But, back to this lovely little way to while away an afternoon.

When I was visiting my sister in London we woke up to a fabulously sunny Autumnal day and decided the best place to spend it would be Hyde Park!

So off we trotted...

And once there we discovered that the ground was wonderfully carpeted in golden, bronze and red falling leaves. Perfect for a little bit of kicking about.

This is definitely a day for comfy footwear and I love these trainers at the minute! I confess I've never been much of a trainers-wearer, but recently I just love them! All I want to add to my shoe cupboard is pairs and pairs of trainers. I have no idea where the obsession has come from, but my feet are definitely happy.


Weekends away are also all about clever packing. So I had popped my all time favourite 'Mom' jeans into the suitcase, knowing that I would wear them again and again throughout the weekend. It's also rare that I'm seen out of the house without a striped top, so of course one had to be thrown into the mix. Then my new favourite brilliantly mustard leather jacket to spice things up a bit and you're good to go!


We played about in the leaves until out tummies started rumbling and we found a spot at the Serpentine Bar and Kitchen.

Cheers to blue skies!


And can we just all take a moment to appreciate the fabulous pulled pork burgers that they served up.

Feasting on these and sipping on beer whilst watching the world go by through the park has to be one of the most blissful afternoons ever had.


All that's left to do is have a wander round to ease a full belly!

Admire the flowers and just revel in having the loveliest lazy day in the park.

Jacket - Zara
Top - New Look
Jeans - Topshop 'Mom' 
Trainers - H&M
Bag - Michael Kors



2 comments:

  1. These photos are all great and I just love your outfit! Especially the zara jacket - it is a really gorgeous statement piece <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I could live in these jeans and the Zara jacket - such a good colour!

      Thanks so much for reading lovely x x

      Delete